Digital Caliper Instruction Manual
- Diagrammatic Structure
- Internal jaws 2. Inch/mm key 3. Locking screw 4.LCD display 5. Depth measuring blade 6. Scale 7. Battery cover 8. “Zero” key 9. “on/off” key 10. External jaws
- Characteristics & Function
- LCD readout display, with four measuring functions of inner diameter, outer diameter, depth and step.
- It can work in both direct measurement and relative measurement.
- It is made of hardened stainless steel material with advanced technology and excellent manufacturing.
4.Its complete sealed module structure, provides it with certain resistance to water, oil and coolant.
- USB interface allows data to be outputted to a printer or computer for data processing and printing.
- Usage Direction
- Put the specially equipped battery cover key in the middle of the battery covergroove, rotate counterclockwise, open the battery cover, and install/replace battery, then rotate clockwise to lock the battery cover.
- When the LCD readout displays small fonts “in” , it is under inch system.
- Mm/in: it is a Metric and inch conversion key. Press this key for mm/in system
- ZERO: Zero Setting key. It can set-zero in any position within the measuring range.
- ON/OFF: power on/off key.
- Before usage, loosen the fastening screws on caliper frame, and pull the caliper frame open gently, then use a clean soft cloth to wipe the measuring surface and the guiding surface clean.
- Check the “zero” position: Push the caliper frame gently until the two measuring jaw surfaces are close, so the LCD readout displays “zero”, otherwise, press the “zero” key to set- zero.
- When measuring outside diameter,fix theoutside measuring surfacesclose to the measured workpiece.
- When measuring inside diameter, put the measuring jaws under measuring in the diameter direction,don’t lean.
- When measuring the depth, put the depth measuring blade vertically with the measured workpiece’s bottom surface.
- Direct measurement: use the caliper to measure the workpiece directly, and the LCD readout displays the measuring value
- Relative measurement:set “zero” when measuring the standard workpiece/sample, then measure the workpiece, the LCD readout displays the relative measuring value to the standard workpiece/sample.
- Avoid exposure to the places of high dust, avoid exposure to sunlight ultraviolet radiation and high temperature
- When pulling the caliper frame open, do it gently, do not drop or crash it.
- Clean the measuring surface with gasoline or alcohol, while keep any liquid away from electronic components and the measuring blade upper surface.
- The usage and test environmental relative humidity ≤80﹪.
|Common fault||Possible reason||Troubleshooting|
|Readouts jump or no readouts||Poor battery contacts or dead battery||1.Check the inner battery contact2.Replace battery|
|Readouts display irregularly||Caliper under damp and moisture situation||Clean the measuring blade upper surface with gauze or open it and clean|