Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker(ELCB), Residual Current Device(RCD), Residual Current Circuit Breaker(RCCB)
Brand Name: Meba
Model Number: MB7L2-63
Type: Residual Current Circuit Breaker or Residual Current Device
Poles Number: 2P
1. MB7L2-63 series Residual current breaker(without over-current protection) is suitable for the line of AC 50/60Hz, voltage 240V(2 pole)/415V(4 pole),rated current up to 80A.
2. When there is human electricity shock or if the leakage current of the line exceeds the prescribed value, it will cut off the power rapidly to protect human safety and prevent the accident due to the current leakage .
3. It is applicable to industrial area, commercial area, tall building and civil house.
Good quality , high breaking capability, updated structure,quick trip and guide installation, competitive price,excellent and safe performance,beautiful and compact appearance, etc .
1. Circumstance temperature -5°C ~ +40°C, average temperature not exceeding 35°C.
2. Altitude above sea level less than 2000 m.
3. Humidity not exceeding 50% at 40°C and not exceeding 90% at 25°C.
4. Installation class II or III.
5. Pollution class 2.
6. Installation method DIN Rail mounting type.
7. The external magnetism shall not be more than 5 times of terrestrial one.
8. Product shall be installed vertically at the place where there shall be no severe impact and vibration. The product is switched on when the handle is at upper position.
Rated Residual Operating Current
Rated Short Circuit Current
In ≤ 50A 500A In ≤ 63A 630A
Rated Circuit Breaking Capacity
Operation Principle Figure:
- Meab MCB RCCB ELCB RCBO MCCB RCD MB7L4 open a circuit automatically in the event of an earth fault between phase and earth and/or netural and earth. A wide range of current ratings and sensitivities are available. Suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.