Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker(ELCB), Residual Current Device(RCD), Residual Current Circuit Breaker(RCCB)
Brand Name: Meba
Model Number: FIN
Type: Residual Current Circuit Breaker or Residual Current Device
Poles Number: 2P
1. FIN 2P, Residual Current Devices for earth leakage detection.
2. It is to be used in association with miniature circuit breakers, its function is to detect earth leakage current and open the connected circuit to protect people and equipment, major used in industrial application.
3. These devices are designed to meet the Earth Leakage Protection Standards of the IEC: IEC/EN 61008.
Good quality , high breaking capability, updated structure,quick trip and guide installation, competitive price,excellent and safe performance,beautiful and compact appearance, etc .
1. Circumstance temperature -5°C ~ +40°C, average temperature not exceeding 35°C.
2. Altitude above sea level less than 2000 m.
3. Humidity not exceeding 50% at 40°C and not exceeding 90% at 25°C.
4. Installation class II or III.
5. Pollution class 2.
6. Installation method DIN Rail mounting type.
7. The external magnetism shall not be more than 5 times of terrestrial one.
8. Product shall be installed vertically at the place where there shall be no severe impact and vibration. The product is switched on when the handle is at upper position.
1. Electromagnetic and Electronic type
2. 35mm wide for 2 pole Din Rail installation.
3. Standsrd: IEC1008/EN61008
4. Rated Voltage(Un): 2pole, 230V AC
5. Rated Current(In): 25, 40, 63A
6. Rated residual operating current(I△n): 30, 100, 300, 500mA
7. Rated residual non-operating current(I△no): 0.5 I△n
8. Residual current off-time: ≤0.1s
9. Minimum value of rated breaking capacity(lm): 630A
10. Rated conditional short-circuit capacity (lnc): 6KA
- Meba 40A FIN RCCB Earth Leakage Breaker Manufacturer FIN 2Pole open a circuit automatically in the event of an earth fault between phase and earth and/or netural and earth.
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.