Protection against the effects of earth leakage, overload and short circuit currents.
■ 2 pole switching of phase & neutral. Phase protected against overloads and short circuits
■ Commercial, industrial and domestic electrical distribution systems
Note: must not be used as the sole means of providing protection against direct contact.
1. C65NLE RCBO is used for the protection against electrical leakage in the circuit of 50Hz or 60Hz, rated voltage single-phase 230V, 3 phase 400V, rated current up to 60A.
2. When somebody gets an electric shock or the residual current of the circuit exceeds the fixed value, the ELCB can cut off the power within the time.
3. It is automatically to protect the personal safety and preventing the equipment from the fault resulted by the residual current.
4. With this function, the ELCB can protect the circuit against overload and short circuit or can be used for the unfrequent switchover of the circuit under normal conditions.
5. It conforms to IEC61009 standard.
Performance & Usage
Circuit breaker is mainly suitable for overload and short protection. It is especially used for illumination and distribution. It is of pleasing out-look, light weight, reliable performance, high breaking capacity, quick trip. etc.
6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40A
Circuit breaker application
Range of product
Product or component type
Earth leakage circuit breaker
Device short name
1P + N
[In] rated current
20 A ( 30 °C )
Trip unit technology
Earth-leakage protection time delay
35 mm symmetrical DIN rail
■ Nominal voltage: 110/240V
■ Breaking capacity: 6000A Ics to BS EN 60898, and earth leakage tested to BS EN 61009
■ Tripping characteristics: C curve: the magnetic release operates between 5 and 10 In
■ Positive contact indication of the phase
conductor: in accordance with the IEE Wiring Regulations BS7671
■ Sensitivity: (non-adjustable) 30mA:
unwanted tripping: The DPN rcbo incorporates a filtering device, preventing the risks of unwanted tripping due to transient voltages (lightning, line disturbances on other equipment and transient currents from high capacitive circuits)
■ Visual indication of trip due to earth faults
■ AC Class
■ Cable capacities: Tunnel terminals up to 16mm2
■ Weight: 190g
■ Installation: Panel mounting on symmetrical DIN rail in multi-service type boards and standard
■ Padlocking in the ON/OFF position by using
Comb busbars enable several circuit breakers to be supplied with power.
■ The supply to the comb busbar can be connected:
■ Directly across the circuit breaker terminals by a
■ Via 25mm2 connectors. Suitable for use with DPN MCBs and DPN vigi or combinations of both
■ Current rating at 400C:
■ 100A with a central connector
■ 125A with two supply points
■ Markers can be installed:
■ On the front face (max. 6 markers) Or above the downstream terminals (max. 4markers).
Meba Meba C60 DPN RCBO Combined MCB RCD MBR116C frame and parts adopt plastic of high inflammable resistance and shock resistance for long service life. It is mainly used for overload and short circuit protection.
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.