Earth Leakage Circuit Breaker(ELCB), Residual Current Device(RCD), Residual Current Circuit Breaker(RCCB)
Brand Name: Meba
Model Number: MBB8LE-63
Type: Residual Current Circuit Breaker or Residual Current Device
Poles Number: 2 pole MCB + ELCB
1. MBB8LE-63 2Pole, combination by mini circuit breaker and leakage.
2. Which protect human from the fault of electric because of over-current, short circuit, earth fault current. It is self-protecting up to a maximum short-circuit current 63A.
3. All breaking capacities comply with Standard IEC/EN 61009.
Good quality , high breaking capability, updated structure,quick trip and guide installation, competitive price,excellent and safe performance,beautiful and compact appearance, etc .
1. Circumstance temperature -5°C ~ +40°C, average temperature not exceeding 35°C.
2. Altitude above sea level less than 2000 m.
3. Humidity not exceeding 50% at 40°C and not exceeding 90% at 25°C.
4. Installation class II or III.
5. Pollution class 2.
6. Installation method DIN Rail mounting type.
7. The external magnetism shall not be more than 5 times of terrestrial one.
8. Product shall be installed vertically at the place where there shall be no severe impact and vibration. The product is switched on when the handle is at upper position.
1. Residual current device with overcurrent protection
2. Combine in residual current device function and MCB over-current protection function
3. Short circuit capacity: 6KA
4. Rated current(A): 6,16,20,25,32,40,50,63A
5. Rated leakage operating current(mA): 30,100,300mA
6. AC types, B-C characteristic
7. Modular Din Rail products 35mm.
- Meba Current Leakage Detection MBB8LE-63-2P open a circuit automatically in the event of an earth fault between phase and earth and/or netural and earth. A wide range of current ratings and sensitivities are available. Suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.