Meba explosion proof laneway light DGS70-127B(A), an explosion led light which can be instantly started as soon as the main circuit is cut off and powered by the emergent batteries. Also, it can be controlled with external switches. It divides into two types: one is emergent light combination, the other one is purely emergent light. For the first one, it can work normally as long as the power is on, at the same time, it owns emergent functions when it is cut off. For the latter one, it usually is on the “OFF” condition.
1. Ideal for use in underground coal mine, where there is explosive mixture of firedamp and air or other coal dust.
2. Ideal for use in laneway of underground mining area, laneway corner, shaft bottom, underground chamber, underground coal bin, power substation, etc.
Explosion Proof Grade
Ex d I
Working Environment Temperature
-20 degree ~ +40 degree
(explosion proof ballast)
Ø200 x 335 mm
4.1kg(explosion proof ballast)
1. MH Light Source of OSRAM brand, creditable performance, 20% brigher than same type light source of other brand.
2. More than 10,000 hours of bulb lifetime. Almost free maintenance.
3. Optimal structure designed lamp transparency ensures softened and even lightness, no glare, no double images. It helps reduce fatigue and malaise for operators.
4. Main body material: High strength aluminum alloy with electrostatic spraying.
5. Housing: Scratch proof, dust proof, water proof, anti corrosion for all extremely conditions.
6. Safe and reliable. Fast installation. Simple operation.
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.