1. MTmax series moulded case breaker is the lasted model of mccb, suitable for circuit AC 50Hz/60Hz, rated voltage up to AC 660V, rated operating current up to 1600A.
2. It features normal structure, reliable performance, high breaking capacity, used for power distribution and protecting the circuit and electrical equipment against overload and short circuit.
3. It complies with standard of IEC60947-2.
1. Installation way: Mounted vertically, Horizontal installation;
2. By use of circuit breaker usage: Distribution protection, Motor protection;
3. According to the mode of wiring points: Front panel wiring, Back panel wiring , Plug-in connection;
4. According to the mode of operation: direct operating handle, External turning the handle operations, electric operation;
5. By release type distinction: instantaneous action release (magnetic release), thermal + electromagnetic release (duplex); electronic release;
6. Poles Number: 3poles, 4poles;
Type MTMAX-160 MTMAX-250 Poles No. 3 3 Rated current In(A) 16-160 100-250 Rated operating voltage Ue(V)(50/60Hz) 690 690 Rated insulation voltage Ui(V) 800 800 Rated impulse withstand voltage Uimp(KV) 8 8 Utilisation category A A Rated limited short-circuit breaking capacity Icu(KA) 220/230V 25 50 380/415V 16 36 400V 10 25 500V 8 20 690V 3 5 500V-3poles in series 16 36 Rated short-circuit service breaking capacity Ics 100 75
Outline and Installation Dimension
- Meba Moulded Case Breaker for isolation between conductor and ground metal parts MTmax-250A-3p max up to 250A, match with many kinds of electrical product like mcb, ac contactor use
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.