1. NF series thermal magnetic type molded case circuit breaker, developed from Mitsubishi type, included NF-CS, NF-SS, NF-CP, NF-SP, NF-HP, NF-CW series.
2. Rated working voltage 690V, 50HZ or 60HZ, and rated working current from 3A to 800A.
3. It mainly used in distributing electric energy and protect the electrical circuit and power equipment from damages caused by overload, short circuit or under-voltage in the distribution network.
4. It complies with IEC60947-2 and GB14048.2 standards.
Working Conditions and Mounting Environments
1. The altitude should be less than 2000m
2. The ambient medium temperature should within -5℃ to +40℃
3. This moulded case circuit breaker is resistant to moisture, salt fog, nuclear radiation, and mildew
4. The maximum tilt angle is 22.5°
5. MCCB can still work reliably if the product is subjected to vibration from ships or earthquakes(4g)
Parameters of NF-400 Moulded Case Circuit Breaker
Frame Current(A) 400 Model NF-400C NF-400S NF-400H Rated Current in(A) 250,315,350,400A Poles 3 4 3 4 3 4 Rated Voltage Ue(V) AC400 Rated Insulation Voltage Ui(V) AC690 (KA)AC400 Short-Circuit Interrupting Capacity Icu/Ics 35/18 50/35 70/70 Operation Life(cycle) Power on 2000 Power off 4000 Dimensions(mm) a 140 185 140 185 140 185 b 257 257 257 c 103 103 103 ca 155 155 155 Weight(kg) 5.7 7.5 5.7 7.5 5.7 7.5 Electrical-operation Device(MD) • • • External Rotary Handle • • • Automatic Tripping Device thermal-magnetic thermal-magnetic thermal-magnetic
- Meba Moulded Case Circuit Breakers NF-400CP used in distributing electric energy and protect the electrical circuit and power equipment from damages caused by overload, short circuit or under-voltage in the distribution network.
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.