Meba residual current circuit breaker with overload protection rcd MCH132X
Meba residual current circuit breaker with overload protection rcd MCH132X is suitable for the leakage protection of the line of AC 50/60Hz, rated voltage single phase 240V, rated current up to 63A. When there is human electricity shock or if the leakage current of the line exceeds the prescribed value, it will utomatically cut off the power within 0.1s to protect human safety and prevent the accident due to the current leakage.
MCH132X RCBO can protect against overload and shortcircuit. It can be used to protect the line from being overloaded and short circuited as well as unfrequent changeover of the line in normal situation. It complies with standard of IEC/EN61009-1 and GB16917.1.
Meba residual current circuit breaker with overload protection rcd MCH132XTechnical Data
1. Residual current device with overcurrent protection
2. Combine in residual current device function and MCB over-current protection function
3. Short circuit capacity: 10KA
4. Rated current(A): 6, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63A
5. Rated voltage: 230V AC
6. Rated frequency: 50HZ, 60HZ
7. Rated leakage operating current(mA): 30, 100, 300mA
8. AC and A types, B-C characteristic
9. Modular Din Rail products 35mm
10. Tripping duration: instantaneous≤0.1s
11. Electro-mechanical endurance: 4000 cycles
12. Connection terminal: pillar terminal with clamp
13. Flexible conductor 10mm2
14. Rigid conductor 16mm2
15. Type: electronic type
16. Pole No.: 1P+N
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.Fill out my online form.