Meba- thermal overload relay-contactor-C3RU1126 are suitable for overload and phase-failure protection of AC motors with frequency of 50 or 60Hz, voltage up to 690v, current up to 0.1-100A under 8-hours duty or uninterrupted duty.
Utilization category: AC- 3
Frequency:50 or 60Hz
Poles description: 3P/4P
1. The altitude couldn’t exceed 2000m.
2. Ambient temperature: -5℃ to +55℃ and the average temperature no more than +35℃in 24hours.
3. Atmosphere: Comparative humidity no more than 50% at max +40℃, and it may be higher at a lower temperature. The lowest average temperature no more than +20℃ in the wettest month. The maximum average comparative humidity of this month couldn t exceed 90%. The changeof temperature leading to dew on the product must be considered.
4. Class of pollution: Class 3.
5. The slope between installation surface and vertical surface couldn’t exceed 5o.
6. Keeping away from explosive, corrosive and electric atomy.
7. Keeping dry.
8. The product should be used and installed at certain place without any shock, vibration etc.
1.1 Component type: Thermal overload relay
1.2 Device short name：C3RU
1.3 Application: phase-failure protection, temperature compensation, ON/OFF indication, Stop button, Test button and manual/automatic reset
1.4 Utilization category:AC-3
1.5 Frequency: 50Hz or 60Hz
1.6 Control circuit type: AC
1.7 Coil type: low consumption
1.8 Poles description: 3P/4P
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.