Meba working proof lamps BW3200A, an explosion led light which can be instantly started as soon as the main circuit is cut off and powered by the emergent batteries. Also, it can be controlled with external switches. It divides into two types: one is emergent light combination, the other one is purely emergent light. For the first one, it can work normally as long as the power is on, at the same time, it owns emergent functions when it is cut off. For the latter one, it usually is on the “OFF” condition.
- Ideal for any flammable or explosive locations like electricity power urgent repair, field maintenance, maritime operation, or emergency rescues and disaster relief work, etc.
Description Unit BW3200A BW3200B Rated voltage V 12 12 Power W 35 35 Rated capacity of battery Ah 30 30 High intensity light flux lm 3200 1800 High intensity lighting time h 8 6 Time of charging h 8.5~10 8.5~10 Service life of bulb (85% brightness ) h 10000 1200 Service life of battery Recycled ≈1000 ≈1000 Dimension mm 255×250×610 255×250×610 Net weight kg 16.5 15.3 Carton dimension mm 675×315×285 675×315×285 Carton No. Piece 1 1 Gross weight Kg 17.9 16.7
- The BW3200A used 35W HID as lighting source.While the light source of BW3200B is halide bulb
- Shock absorbance and weatherproof
- Lamp head turning angle: 360°
- Lamp head elevation angle: 135°
- Hinged, articulating head allows you to direct the light where needed
- Optional accessory tripod allows you to ascend or descend the lamp within 1.2meter to 3.0meter.
- Capable of withstanding strong collision without damage
- Capable of high pressure water guns shooting without damage
- Lead acid battery
- Microprocessor controlled charger
- Overcharge protection
- Short current protection
- Trickle charging designed
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.