1. NS series Compact MCCB the rated insulating voltage is 750V, suitable for AC 50Hz(60Hz), rated working voltage 690V or below, rated working current is 12.5A to 1250A of circuit.
2. Used in distributing electric energy, and non-frequent breaking in the normal conditions, protecting the current & equipment from overload&under voltage, circuit breaker with rated frame current 400A or below can be used in motor’s non-frequent start, breaking during working, protecting motor from overload, short circuit&under-voltage.
3. The product conforms to IEC60947-2 standard.
1. Installation way: Mounted vertically, Horizontal installation;
2. By use of circuit breaker usage: Distribution protection, Motor protection;
3. According to the mode of wiring points: Front panel wiring, Back panel wiring , Plug-in connection;
4. According to the mode of operation: direct operating handle, External turning the handle operations, electric operation;
5. By release type distinction: instantaneous action release (magnetic release), thermal + electromagnetic release (duplex); electronic release;
6. Poles Number: 3poles, 4poles;
Accessories Rated operating voltage Consumption For type Pick-up Seal-in Shunt release(MX) 24V <10VA <5VA NS-100 ~ 630 100V 220/230V 380/400V Under-voltage release(UN) 220/230V <10VA <5VA 380/400V Accessories Rated operating voltage Rated operating current For type AC12 AC15 Auxiliary contact(OF) 380/400V 6 3 NS-100 ~ 630 Alarm contact(AL) 380/400V 6 3
◆A. Direct rotary handle
Degree of protection:IP40
1) suitability for isolation
2) indication of three positions 0(off) I(on) and tripped
3) press ush to trip?button, can trip-free
4) visibility of and access to trip unit settings
5) the circuit breaker can be locked in the off position by one to three padlocks, diameter 5 to 8mm(not supplied)
◆B. Extended rotary handle
Degree of protection:IP55
1) Suitability for isolation
2) Indication of three positions 0(off) I(on) and tripped
3) Visibility of and access to trip unit settings when the door is open
4) Door opening prevented when circuit breaker is on
5) The circuit breaker can be locked in the off position by one to three padlocks, diameter 5 to 8mm(not supplied). Locking prevents opening of the switchboard door
Installation: Circuit breaker may be mounted vertically, horizontally or flat on their back without any derating of characteristics.
Fix: Mounting on backplate, mounting on rails
Connection: Front panel connection, black panel connection, plug-in connection
Type Pole No. Rated insulating voltage(V) Rated operating voltage(V) Rated ultimate short circuit breaking capacity Icu(KA) at 380/415V Rated services short circuit breaking capacity Ics at 380/415V(KA) Operation performace Utiliza-tim Category ON OFF NS-100N 3, 4 pole 750 690 and below 25 25 1500 8500 A NS-100H 70 70 NS-100L 150 150 NS-160N 36 36 1000 7000 NS-160H 70 70 NS-160L 150 150 NS-250N 36 36 1000 7000 NS-250H 70 70 NS-250L 150 150 NS-400N 45 45 1000 4000 NS-400H 70 70 NS-400L 150 150 NS-630N 45 45 1000 4000 NS-630H 70 70 NS-630L 150 450 NS-1250N 3 pole 50 37.5 1000 4000 NS-1600N 50 37.5
1. The N-pole breaker has no protection which closing and opening with the other three poles.
2. The type of thermal magnetic for NS-400/630 has no four poles.
Outline and Installation Dimension:
Trip unit main technical parameter:
Type Rated Current In(A) Note NS-100 12.5,16,20,25,32,40,50,63,80,100 T adjustable(0.8-1In)
NS-160 16,20,25,32,40,50,68,80,100,125,160 NS-250 160,180,200,225,250 NS-400 315,350,400 NS-630 400,500,630 NS-1250 800,1000,1250 T adjustable(0.8-1In)
- Thermal Magnetic Operating Moulded Case Breakers NS-250N-4P is developed breaker with high breaking capactiry and widely used in protecting the current and equipment from overload & under voltage.
If you would like a quotation or further information on this product, please fill in the form below and we will reply to you within 1 working day.