1. NS series Compact MCCB the rated insulating voltage is 750V, suitable for AC 50Hz(60Hz), rated working voltage 690V or below, rated working current is 12.5A to 1250A of circuit.
2. Used in distributing electric energy, and non-frequent breaking in the normal conditions, protecting the current & equipment from overload&under voltage, circuit breaker with rated frame current 400A or below can be used in motor’s non-frequent start, breaking during working, protecting motor from overload, short circuit&under-voltage.
3. The product conforms to IEC60947-2 standard.
1. Installation way: Mounted vertically, Horizontal installation;
2. By use of circuit breaker usage: Distribution protection, Motor protection;
3. According to the mode of wiring points: Front panel wiring, Back panel wiring , Plug-in connection;
4. According to the mode of operation: direct operating handle, External turning the handle operations, electric operation;
5. By release type distinction: instantaneous action release (magnetic release), thermal + electromagnetic release (duplex); electronic release;
6. Poles Number: 3poles, 4poles;
|Accessories||Rated operating voltage||Consumption||For type|
|Shunt release(MX)||24V||<10VA||<5VA||NS-100 ~ 630|
|Accessories||Rated operating voltage||Rated operating current||For type|
|Auxiliary contact(OF)||380/400V||6||3||NS-100 ~ 630|
◆A. Direct rotary handle
Degree of protection:IP40
1) suitability for isolation
2) indication of three positions 0(off) I(on) and tripped
3) press ush to trip?button, can trip-free
4) visibility of and access to trip unit settings
5) the circuit breaker can be locked in the off position by one to three padlocks, diameter 5 to 8mm(not supplied)
◆B. Extended rotary handle
Degree of protection:IP55
1) Suitability for isolation
2) Indication of three positions 0(off) I(on) and tripped
3) Visibility of and access to trip unit settings when the door is open
4) Door opening prevented when circuit breaker is on
5) The circuit breaker can be locked in the off position by one to three padlocks, diameter 5 to 8mm(not supplied). Locking prevents opening of the switchboard door
Installation: Circuit breaker may be mounted vertically, horizontally or flat on their back without any derating of characteristics.
Fix: Mounting on backplate, mounting on rails
Connection: Front panel connection, black panel connection, plug-in connection