Meba b type breaker MBB8-63
1. Much higher short circuit breaking capacity.
2. Dual-connection convenient for both standard busbar and conductor connection.
3. Improved safety of operators offered by special design of terminals.
4. Much longer service life thanks to energy storage operating mechanism.
5. A variety of modular auxiliaries allows for easy and quick installation.
6. Enclosure and functional parts made of advanced plastics with flame-retardant,heat-resistant and impulse-proof properties.
7. Higher current-limiting capacity ensuring a cost-effective range of products.
– Rated current: 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 6A, 10A, 16A, 20A, 25A, 32A,40A,50A,63A.
– Tripping characteristics: B(3-5)In; C(5-10)In; D(10-15)In.
– No. of pole: 1p, 2p, 3p, 4p.
– Breaking capacity (see table1).
||Rated short-circuit breaking current (A)