Meba lightning arrester types MBD5-120(hereinafter called SPD) is suitable for the IT, TT, TN-C, TN-S, TN-C-S and etc power supply system of AC 50/60Hz, rated voltage 380V and below, to protect from lightning impulse and other transient over voltage, it is applica ble in class I lightning proof system where there has higher danger of lightning strikes As per the conditions of IEC61643-1:1998-02 standard, Class I surge protective device, it is category B surge protective device. SPD meets with GB18802.1/IEC61643-1 standards.
Fast response time: less than 25ns
Low limited voltage
Large current carrying capacity
Normal state: white color, invalid state: red color
Kelvin wiring mode available.
– Category B surge protective device (SPD), used in the connection between equal potential electrodes while thunder occur.
– Generally to be installed in low voltage main incoming distribution panel, overhead incoming.
– To adopt 35mm standard mounting rail for SPD mounting.
– When to place an order, please indicate the model, specification and quantity of SPD.
– It shall adopt 10 – 35mm2 copper conductor to be connected with SPD, earthing wire shall be dual color multi-st rand s oft copper conductor more than 16mm2.