Meba mccb elcb MB9DPN
1.For protecting cables and equipments against overload and short circuit.
2.General rules for choosing MCB.
a. Technical date of network at the point considered:
The earthing systems,short-circuit current at the circuit breaker installation point ,which must always be less than the breaking capacity of this device,network normal voltage.
b. There are 2 curve characteristic for magnetic operation:
B curve(3-5 ln)protection and control of the circuits against length cables in TN and IT systems.
C curve(5-10 ln)protection and control of the circuits against overloads and short-circuits;
protection for resistive and inductive loads with low inrush current.
1. Current rating: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32A ,40A,50A,63A
2. Voltage rating: 220/240V AC
3. Breaking capacity to IEC 60898: 4500A,6000A
4. Number of operating cycles(O-C): 20000
5. Tripping characteristics:
B curve: The magnetic release operate between 3 and 5 In
C curve: The magnetic release operate between 5 and 10 In