Meba power circuit breaker OLB7 2P
- Meba power circuit breaker OLB7 2P is used in lighting distribution system or motor distribution system for protection overload and short-circuit in the system.
- The product is neoteric in structure, light in weight, reliable and excellent in performance.
- It has high breaking capacity, can trip quickly, and its case and items are adopted by high fire-resistant and shockproof plastics.
- The power circuit breaker, with long life, is mainly used in AC 50Hz/60Hz single-pole 230V or two, three, four pole 400V circuit for overload and short-circuit protection as well as for unfrequent on-and-off switching electric equipment and lighting circuit in normal case.
- The power circuit breaker complys with IEC 60898.
Technical Data of power circuit breaker
Pole: 1, 2, 3, 4
Rated Voltage(Un): 230(240)/400(415)V AC, max.60V DC
Rated Current IN: 0.5-63A
Rated frequency fN: 50HZ
Rated breaking capacity: 6KA
Energy limiting class: 3
Tripping characteristic: B,C,D
Cross-section of connecting lead: 1-25mm2
Isolating class: B
Mounting on the rail: EN 50022
Build-in width: 18mm/pole
Standards: IEC 60898,EN60898