1. NF series thermal magnetic type molded case circuit breaker is developed new mccb, included NF-CS, NF-SS, NF-CP, NF-SP, NF-HP, NF-CW series.
2. Rated working voltage 690V, 50HZ or 60HZ, and rated working current from 3A to 800A.
3. It mainly used in distributing electric energy and protect the electrical circuit and power equipment from damages caused by overload, short circuit or under-voltage in the distribution network.
4. It complies with IEC60947-2 and GB14048.2 standards.
Working Conditions and Mounting Environments
1. The altitude should be less than 2000m
2. The ambient medium temperature should within -5℃ to +40℃
3. This moulded case circuit breaker is resistant to moisture, salt fog, nuclear radiation, and mildew
4. The maximum tilt angle is 22.5°
5. MCCB can still work reliably if the product is subjected to vibration from ships or earthquakes(4g)
Parameters of NF-250 Moulded Case Circuit Breaker
|Rated Current in(A)||100,125,140,160,180,200,225,250A|
|Rated Voltage Ue(V)||AC400|
|Rated Insulation Voltage Ui(V)||AC690|
|(KA)AC400 Short-Circuit Interrupting Capacity Icu/Ics||35/18||50/35||80/50|
|Operation Life(cycle)||Power on||3000|
|External Rotary Handle||•||•||•|
|Automatic Tripping Device||thermal-magnetic||thermal-magnetic||thermal-magnetic|
[Download not found]Meba Mccb Short Circuit Protection NF250-CP is update thermal magnetic type mccb max 250A against overload & short circuit.